Position Openings at Puget Sound Access in Kent WA

  • Puget Sound Access
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003

      Puget Sound Access (PSA) is a non-profit organization created to bring communications tools to South King County, Washington residents. Our current member cities consist of Kent, Burien, Tukwila, Auburn, Renton and SeaTac. Our mission is to provide equipment, training and services and allow access to resources to help aid community communication.

      Puget Sound Access is looking for:

      Operations Coordinator

      40 Hours per week - Full Time Position

      Closing Date: August 15, 2003
      Email: jobs@...

      Description: Under direct supervision of the Executive Director, coordinates all operational activities at PSA. Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the organization. Manage the multi-faceted daily operations of the Community Access Center. We seek a highly organized individual with excellent people skills and a strong commitment to the non-profit mission.

      Community Programming Coordinator
      20 Hours per Week - Part Time Position

      Closing Date: August 15, 2003
      Email: jobs@...

      Description: Under the supervision of the Executive Director, responsible for the day-to-day play­back, acquisition, cataloging, and scheduling of recorded and live programming of PSA access channel(s). The programming coordinator will manage, motivate, encourage, assist and consult with community groups and individuals in scheduling and playback of television programs and new media materials presented on PSA’s access channel(s). We seek a highly organized individual with excellent people skills and experience in a busy, diverse, media production workplace. Must possess a strong commitment to the non-profit mission.

      More information can be found at www.pugetsoundaccess.com

      Keri Stokstad, Executive Director

      Puget Sound Access

      South King County, WA.