nyc nonprofits meetup

  • Lisa Tai
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hello All,
      I would like to invite you all to join my NYC nonprofit meetup group.
      If you like to meet people monthly with like minded folks.
      See where you can help.  See where events or nonprofits are needing help.
      Or tell us where you need help and needing public outreach.
      Even if its just to socialize or just learn.
      Get inspired with people who are really making an impact in our world.
      please join!
      nonprofit.meetup.com/16
      Thank you all
      Lisa