AWC/PS March 2003 Meeting: Find Your Passion and Pursue the Career of Your Dreams
- Association for Women in Computing
Puget Sound Chapter
Presents our March 2003 Event:
Find Your Passion and Pursue the Career of Your Dreams
Program Details and Speaker Information
For too many people, going to work is about getting up in the morning
and heading off for another day of being who they're not.
It doesn't have to be that way. You spend too much time at work
to be stuck slogging through a career that doesn't set you on fire.
Come hear what Curt Rosengren, a self-described Passion Catalyst,
has to say about creating and keeping a career you love.
Whether you are looking for a new direction, or already love the job you
have, Curt Rosengren's message is one your career needs to hear.
In this presentation, Curt will share his "Quest for the Grand Adventure"
TM model for passion pursuit/career development. Come discover:
- How to create your Passion Core, the internal compass
that will point the way to a career that juices you.
- A step-by-step process for identifying your passions,
discovering that new career and making it happen.
- How your Passion Core can help keep you on track, year after year.
Don't let the career you want and deserve drift away!
After years as a Professional Malcontent (most recently treading career
water as a marketing consultant), Curt Rosengren discovered his career
as a Passion Catalyst. Putting a framework around what he had done naturally
- for fun - for years, he began working with people to help them discover
their passions and create careers that incorporated them. And Curt hasn't
just created his Passion Pursuit model - he's also lived it!
Throughout his own career transformation, he has used the passion
pursuit/career development model he developed as a guide. This real-world,
first-hand experience, coupled with the insights gained in facilitating
others on their journey, gives him a unique and valuable perspective. Curt
is also now a locally recognized expert in career counseling and has been
quoted numerous times in regional newspapers and television pieces. Visit
his Passion Catalyst TM website for more details:
Why Should You Attend?
- Find out how to pursue the career...and life...of your dreams.
- Learn how AWC can play a role in your quest for the perfect job!
- Network with other technology professionals and share career strategies.
- Win a great door prize: a 3-hour Passion Profile
- If an AWC member gets a job through your referral, attend the next meeting
- Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2003
- Time: Networking begins at 6:00pm; Dinner at 6:30pm; Program and Q&A from
7:00pm - 8:15pm
- Location: Best Western Executive Inn, 200 Taylor Avenue North, Seattle
- Price: AWC Members, Students, 1st-Time Attendees; $20 - networking,
dinner, and program; $10 - meeting only
Non-Members; $35 - includes networking dinner and meeting; $20 - meeting
After registration deadline (see below); AWC Members, $25; Non-Members,
$40, Program only $10/$20
Registration Deadline: If paying by check, we must receive your payment at
our P.O. Box by Thursday, March 13; credit
card - we must receive payment confirmation by 5:00 pm on Friday, March
Registration: Online at
or leave voicemail at (206) 781-7315. Send your check by the due
date noted above to: AWC/PS, P.O. Box 179, Seattle, WA 98111 or pay by
credit card on our site via PayPal. For more information:
Association For Women In Computing - Puget Sound Chapter
Stay current with AWC/PS, visit our web site at