Advice for a novice fundraiser

  • Heidi Siegelbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 1:52 PM
      Dear Colleagues,

      I have been given an opportunity to develop a farm tourism program out of a state university but am a novice fundraiser. I have identified a number of potential funding sources, and would like to also establish an upfront revenue base. Attached is a description of the Agritourism Resource Center.  I know that for all of you, fund sources are tight so perhaps this question asks you to divulge information you may not be comfortable with.

      I am also amenable to hiring someone who has experience in this particular issue area to map out a 4 year fundraising strategy with some sort of succession planning in mind.

      Thanks for your help!

      Best regards,

      Heidi Siegelbaum
      wastenot@...