Job Search

  • miss meliss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      I would first like to thank everyone who e-mailed information
      to me regarding non-profit jobs in Seattle.....I gave yet to get
      any responses....well a few at least, but nothing substantial.

      I am still very determined to find a job, I would very much like
      to move to Seattle. The bay area just doesn't cut it for me. I
      am in need of a change.

      I would like to leave you all with a link to my resume;
      http"//www.cloudfactory.org/~melissa/resume.html
      in hopes that if anyone hears of anything in their office
      or just around town, you might think of me and the doors
      will then open.

      Any other ideas, I would be very open to hearing and also
      very appreciative.

      Thanks for your time and help thus far,
      Melissa

      ,-.