2 volunteer volleyball coaches needed

  • PAMELA BRACY
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      I am looking for 2 volunteer volleyball coaches
      for Summit High School
      Summit High School is located at 11051 34th Ave NE
      (off of Lake City Way)
      I need assistance in getting our team to Playoffs and State
      We practice Mon.-Fri 3:15-5:15PM  We are in B league so we play smaller private schools.
      Our season ends Oct 30   District/State in Nov  1-15th
      please drop by the school during practice times or call me at
      206 322-6426
      Thanks
      Pam Bracy