Academic Info Seeks Board Members

  • Mike Madin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 5:10 PM
      Greetings,

      The educational directory Academic Info seeks new Board Members.

      We are looking for members with prior board experience with a nonprofit or
      educational organization. The Board will be low key, small (5-7 members),
      and meet quarterly in Seattle's University District.

      Please reply to me if you're interested or want further information.

      Best Regards,
      Mike Madin
      Academic Info - http://www.academicinfo.net

      PH: 206-633-7879