- Casey Family Programs - Position Description
Casey Family Programs, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is a national
operating foundation that provides and improvesand ultimately prevents the
need forfoster care. We value a diverse and culturally competent workplace.
To apply for posted positions:
Electronically send resumes with cover letter to jobs@...
<BLOCKED::">mailto:jobs@...> <mailto:jobs@...> . In the subject
line of the email please include the Job Title, State, and City. Resumes
are accepted in plain text or Microsoft Word format.
Or fax your resume with a cover letter indicating which position you are
applying for, to (866) 321-9666.
Position: Internet Marketing Director
Applications Due By:
Location: Seattle, Washington, Headquarters
Job Type: Marketing, Web Communications
Job Position Type: Full Time
Job Status: Regular
Department: Public Affairs and Communications
The Director of Internet Marketing is directly responsible for creating and
executing Casey Family Programs external and internal Web strategy and
vision. This position works with all business units in the organization to
understand the key business objectives and how to best utilize the Internet
to accomplish these goals. The Director creates and implements a strategic
Internet Marketing plan for the organization, oversees development, content,
project management, and measurement of external and internal Web sites,
manages web based campaigns, and positions Casey Family Programs brand,
products and tools via the Web. The Director leads projects between multiple
business groups, including Communications and Product Marketing.
Nature and Scope of Position:
* This position reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Public
Affairs and Communications.
* This is a full-time position that at times requires workweeks in excess
of 40 hours and requires travel up to 15% of the time.
* This position will work both independently and as part of a team to
execute the group¹s strategy and vision.
* This position will work regularly with business units, technology
services, external vendors and contractors.
* This position supervises and directs the Internet Marketing team,
Internal and External Web Project Managers, the CRM Manager, and various
contract writers and editors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develops and maintains the marketing strategy and plans for the web
needs of the organization.
2. Works with business units such as Practice, Systems Improvement, the
Executive Team, Prevention, and forums for user representation to
understand the business goals for web sites and web products.
3. Acts as the lead Director for all Casey Family Programs web
4. Works closely with Business Solutions, Communications, and Product
Marketing to determine appropriate strategies for web-based products and
web communications that meet the organization¹s business objectives.
5. Works closely with Technology Services (IT), Communications, and Product
Marketing to support the organization¹s product lifecycle management
6. Completes research and data gathering both internally and externally
about best practices and models for effective Internet marketing and web
management including, but no limited to, focus groups, surveys, and case
7. Determines and implements department standards and procedures within
Internet Marketing and web content. Facilitates the documentation and
communication of those standards.
8. Ensures that web content and services are continually evaluated and
enhanced through tools such as web-usage reports to web authors, end-user
surveys, and measurable goals.
9. Leads the Internet Marketing Team.
10. Provides leadership opportunities for employees that enable growth and
encourage leadership development with the position. Provides timely and
relevant feedback to employees in an effective way.
11. Ensures that employees receive the appropriate training, feedback,
performance evaluations, planning documents and compensation as provided
under the Human Resource Systems.
12. Participate with Webs, Communications, and Casey Family Programs
workgroups and activities as appropriate.
13. Provides direction and coaching to internal staff, vendors, and
partners regarding Casey websites and Internet campaigns.
14. Maintain membership of respective professional association and adhere
to the code of ethics of that particular association/profession.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.