Sea NP Schmooze in Nov - TRAINING NOV. 6TH

  • Drew Tulchin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Next Seattle Non-Profit Schmoozefest

      November EVENT - FREE TRAINING
      Grantwriting & Foundation Research
      Tuesday, November 6th, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
      Bring a brownbag lunch

      Eastside location � King County Library System�s Redmond Library
      Nonprofit & Philanthropy Resource Center
      Learn about foundation research and get a tour of this new
      community resource from the Nonprofit & Philanthropy Resource
      Center Supervisor & Reference Librarian, Jeannette Privat

      Free event! Pre-registration required! Email jeanpriv@...
      to sign up. And cc: Drew Tulchin (dtulchin@...
      (note: this event originally had a fee, but is now free.

      Contributions to help defray expenses are always welcome.
      $10 is much appreciated made out to Drew Tulchin, 2312 E.
      Pike St. Seattle WA, 98122 with �Schmoozefest� in the notes
      entry.)

      Library Location:
      15990 NE 85th St, REDMOND, WA 425-885-1861
      www.kcls.org/red/redinfo.html
      Free parking at Library but carpooling helps.

      We are still considering a holiday event. If you�d like to
      promote one, please post to the options below. Otherwise, no
      schmoozefest in November on account of Thanksgiving. We are
      welcome to host/promote your event, however.

      WEBSITE: www.npsfest.org

      To join the Seattle Non-profit Schmoozefest email lists:
      1) You can join the listserv to automatically get a reminder
      of Seattle Non-profit Schmoozefests by emailing:
      nonprofitschmoozefest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
      2) Join Seattle's open online community for nonprofits. THE
      place to share news, jobs, and ask peers for help. Send an
      email to seattle-nonprofit-chat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
      To post messages: seattle-nonprofit-chat@yahoogroups.com

      What is the Seattle Non-Profit Schmoozefest?
      It is a social meeting place for ALL stakeholders interested in
      improving our community � non-profit staff, funders, service
      providers, etc. Its purpose is to bring people together to:
      - get to know one another
      - find solutions to common problems
      - learn how others� are addressing similar issues
      - break down barriers when our own busy schedules keep
      allies divided
      - contribute your ideas to this new concept in Seattle!
      email dtulchin@...

      =====
      http://personals.yahoo.com