Mark your calendars: Compassionate Listening coming up, Dec 14/15 in Seattle

  • Susan Partnow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013
      We'd love to welcome you to engage in this deep and powerful practice.  Become a Compassionate Listener, helping to bring peace and healing to your life and our world.  Many professionals, teachers, parents, counselors, coaches, mediators, etc. have found their work greatly supported through integrating the practices of Compassionate Listening.  Your personal life will be enhanced, with improved relationships with family, friends and co-workers, helping to bring positive transformation to our world – and bring compassionate nurturing to yourself.  You will develop skills in our five core practices:  Cultivate Compassion; Develop the Fair Witness; Respect Self and Others; Listen with the Heart; Speak from the Heart.

      Join us December 14/15, Sat/Sun 9:30 to 6 p.m at the 2100 Building in Seattle (near where MLK/Rainier intersect).
      Sign up here:
                  https://december2013intensive.eventbrite.com/

      We encourage you to take both days -  but it is possible to take the first day only and pick up the second day at a later time.

      Cost is $175 - $350 ($90 - 175 for one day).  You will make the choice about what you pay at the end of the workshop. Low-income or group rate of  $150 for 2 days ($75 for one day)

      Partial scholarships may be available and we want to work with you to make your participation possible, so please don’t let cost be a barrier.  We are open to 'group discounts' as well- so be sure to invite your friends!  The more people in your life and community that share this training with you the more fully you can integrate the practices into your life.

      (Note:  Compassionate Listening is a different organization with a different approach to teaching and practice than NVC/Non Violent Communication –sometimes called Compassionate Communication—although the practices are compatible.)

      Susan & Andrea
      Susan Partnow & Andrea Cohen, Certified Sr. Trainers
      The Compassionate Listening Project
      tel. 206-783-8561
      fax 206-782-7786

      www.globalcitizenjourney.org Founding Director, Global Citizen Journey

      www.susanpartnow.com  Partnow Communications, Organizational Development & Workshops

      "When we seek for connection, we restore the world to wholeness.  Our seemingly separate lives become meaningful as we discover how truly necessary we are to each other."  --Margaret Wheatley