Position Available: Director of Finance and Administration - Agros International

  • Emilie Trotin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
    Hi everyone,

    I want to share with you an available position with Agros International, they are looking for a Director of Finance and Administration. Please find the full position profile attached.

    Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me either to apply or refer someone who may be a great fit!

    Thank you so much.

    Best,
    Emilie Trotin
    Director, Research and Sourcing
    Corporate Strategies and Development, LLC.