Job Opportunity

  • Karen Beisner
    Message 1 of 86 , Aug 6, 2013

      Below is a link to a job announcement for a new position:  Diabetes Nurse Educator.  This position is in our Enhance program.  It is part-time (20 hrs/week), and qualifies for full benefits.  This position will travel throughout the city, but based out of our downtown offices.  Please feel free to share with anyone who may be interested, and with your networks.

      Diabetes Nurse Educator

      It is important to note that applicants must follow the instructions contained in the How To Apply section of the job announcement, as only complete packets will be considered.

      Regards,

      Karen L. Beisner, SPHR

      Director, Human Resources

      Senior Services

          Promoting the well-being of older adults

      2208 - 2nd Avenue

      Seattle,  WA   98121-2055

      (206) 727-6204

      (206) 309-7432 confidential fax

      www.seniorservices.org

      karenb@...

      At Senior Services we embrace the belief that cultural, social and other differences should be respected and celebrated. We are building a team of staff, board members and volunteers with extraordinary cultural competence and providing that team with tools to positively address institutionalized racism. All members of our team are responsible for providing and supporting a culturally competent work environment that will enrich our interactions with each other and our products and services. This provides the foundation for empowering our customers (primarily those who are aging and giving care to others) so their needs are justly represented and their desires amply fulfilled.

    • Karen Beisner
      Message 86 of 86 , Mar 12, 2015

        Below is a link to a job announcement for a Program Manager position for our Enhance program.   This is a full-time position, and will include our full benefit package.

        It is important that the instructions contained in the How To Apply section are followed, as only complete packets will be reviewed.  This position is open until filled.

        Program Manager - Enhance

        Please feel free to share with your networks!

        Regards,

        Karen L. Beisner, SPHR, SHRM-SCP

        Director, Human Resources

        Senior Services

            Promoting the well-being of older adults

        2208 - 2nd Avenue

        Seattle,  WA   98121-2055

        (206) 727-6204

        (206) 309-7432 confidential fax