Re: [NonProfitNetworking] New Federal Regulation on Nonprofits Hearing :: May...

  • veteransjustice@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:10 AM
      COuld we have a video conference in Denver with you? So critical as we have no oversight here for religious rico frauds. A documentary is being done on one that started in the 1970s and this could be very providential as evidentiary evidence in this paradigm shift.

      Chaplain Mary Murphy
      former VA and Prison Chaplain