Re: [Nonprofit Networking Group] my printer is dead

  • db
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2013
      Where and when is King County Surplus?

      I only come up with auctions when I google it.

      Is there a store website?

      db

      On 6/25/2013 3:00 PM, Christine Lindquist, MPH wrote:
      Shawn, are you hooked up to King County Surplus? That's where we get our office equipment. It wouldn't help you with the toner issue, but I'm sure that they have desktop printers.

      -Christine

      On Jun 25, 2013, at 2:42 PM, Shawn Nelson <shawnpnelson1967@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      My name is Shawn, and I'm new to the group.  I'm an administrator for a homelessness advocacy program called Camp Unity Eastside in Kirkland.  We are in desperate need of printer supplies, and it was suggested that I try here.  We have an HP LaserJet 3050 PCL5 that needs toner and paper (as well as various other office supplies).  If there's anything you can do or suggest, please contact me or Kris Rogers.

      Shawn Nelson
      Bookkeeper, CUE
      425-652-9170