CEO position

  • Karen Beisner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013

      We are extending the application period to May 24th for the CEO position, and one experience qualification was slightly modified, eliminating the requirement of 5 years experience with budgets in excess of $10M.  The 5 years experience with budgets is still required, but we eliminated the bar of >$10M.

      Please share with your networks.

      http://www.seniorservices.org/ConnectWithUs/Employment.aspx

      Regards,

      Karen L. Beisner, SPHR

      Director, Human Resources

      Senior Services

          Promoting the well-being of older adults

      2208 - 2nd Avenue

      Seattle,  WA   98121-2055

      (206) 727-6204

      (206) 309-7432 confidential fax

      www.seniorservices.org

      karenb@...

      At Senior Services we embrace the belief that cultural, social and other differences should be respected and celebrated. We are building a team of staff, board members and volunteers with extraordinary cultural competence and providing that team with tools to positively address institutionalized racism. All members of our team are responsible for providing and supporting a culturally competent work environment that will enrich our interactions with each other and our products and services. This provides the foundation for empowering our customers (primarily those who are aging and giving care to others) so their needs are justly represented and their desires amply fulfilled.