Re: [Nonprofit Networking Group] Looking for special event insurance

  • Ingrid Pederson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2013
      We use this company for our one time events. I would recommend them.

      http://www.galescreek.com/

      On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Art Shotwell <artshotwell@...> wrote:

      I'm with the Anacortes Schools Foundation and we are planning our first fundraising event for December. The owner of the hall we've booked, which is the Port of Anacortes, is asking us to obtain event insurance. I have no idea where to obtain it. The agent for our Directors & Officers insurance has come up empty. So, I'm asking here if someone has a suggest on a good insurance agent or company for event insurance. Thanks.

      Art Shotwell
      President, Anacortes Schools Foundation