RE: [Nonprofit Networking Group] Looking for special event insurance

  • Claire Petersky
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2013

      Do you have a general umbrella policy in addition to your D&O? I would think that this policy would cover any events.

      Claire Petersky

      Executive Director, Eastside Friends of Seniors

      Claire@...

      425-369-9120

      1121 228th Ave SE, Sammamish WA 98075

      www. EastsideFriendsOfSeniors.org

      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2013
        We have worked with Emily Hursh at HBT
        emily@...
        We get special event, liquior etc - she is the broker.

        Good luck!
        Sharon

        --
        Sharon