Seattle Good Business Network is Hiring... Know anyone?

  • Ellen Gengler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      We're hiring! Know anyone?

      We need an ace to help produce an event series on community investing, and a development intern - please spread the word!

      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Hello Ellen!

      We have two positions we need help filling. Would you take a look and share with others? Thank you!

      Community Capital Seminar Series Producer
      In 2013, Seattle Good Business Network is producing CommCap Seattle, a year-long event series designed to educate, connect, and spark dialogue around the emerging field of community capital. The series will explore pioneering efforts and identify the most promising strategies to increase local investment, including community supported enterprises, triple bottom-line banking and credit unions, slow-money investing, cooperatives, lending circles, local investment clubs, direct public offerings, crowdfunding, and more. We seek a part-time, contract project manager to develop and produce CommCap Seattle. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starting and outgoing project manager with experience and interest in the local economy, community development, and convening events. Application deadline is April 26th. See the full position description and how to apply here.

      Development Intern
      Seattle Good Business Network is growing and expects to launch several new programs in 2013. We need a dedicated intern to help us ramp up our fundraising efforts. Our ideal candidate will be someone committed to a career in development, demonstrated interest in local economic development and/or sustainability, and excellent research and organizational skills. Application deadline is April 26th. Full position description and how to apply here.

      Both are also listed in our Get Involved page on our website. Here's an easy way to share on Facebook, and an easy way to share on Twitter.

      Thanks so much!
      Christine and the team at Seattle Good Business Network

       follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend

      Copyright © 2013 Seattle Good Business Network, All rights reserved.

      You're getting this email because you indicated on our website, at an event, or in person, that you'd like to get updates from us.

      Our mailing address is:

      Seattle Good Business Network

      220 2nd Ave S

      Suite 202

      Seattle, WA 98104

      Add us to your address book

      BALLE Member

       unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences