Job Opportunity

  • Karen Beisner
    Message 1 of 86 , Mar 1, 2013

      Below is a link to a job announcement for an Administrative Assistant II for our Senior Center of West Seattle.  This is a full-time position, and will include our full benefits package.

      Admin. Asst. II - SCWS

      Please note:  It is important to follow the instructions contained in the How To Apply section, as only complete packets will be reviewed.

      Please feel free to share with anyone who may be interested.

      Regards,

      Karen L. Beisner, SPHR

      Director, Human Resources

      Senior Services

          Promoting the well-being of older adults

      2208 - 2nd Avenue

      Seattle,  WA   98121-2055

      (206) 727-6204

      (206) 309-7432 confidential fax

      www.seniorservices.org

      karenb@...

      SAVE THE DATE: 14th Annual White Privilege Conference
      The Color of Money: Reclaiming Our Humanity

      April 10-13, 2013 - Seattle, WA
      http://www.whiteprivilegeconference.com/

      At Senior Services we embrace the belief that cultural, social and other differences should be respected and celebrated. We are building a team of staff, board members and volunteers with extraordinary cultural competence and providing that team with tools to positively address institutionalized racism. All members of our team are responsible for providing and supporting a culturally competent work environment that will enrich our interactions with each other and our products and services. This provides the foundation for empowering our customers (primarily those who are aging and giving care to others) so their needs are justly represented and their desires amply fulfilled.

    • Karen Beisner
      Message 86 of 86 , Mar 12

        Below is a link to a job announcement for a Program Manager position for our Enhance program.   This is a full-time position, and will include our full benefit package.

        It is important that the instructions contained in the How To Apply section are followed, as only complete packets will be reviewed.  This position is open until filled.

        Program Manager - Enhance

        Please feel free to share with your networks!

        Regards,

        Karen L. Beisner, SPHR, SHRM-SCP

        Director, Human Resources

        Senior Services

            Promoting the well-being of older adults

        2208 - 2nd Avenue

        Seattle,  WA   98121-2055

        (206) 727-6204

        (206) 309-7432 confidential fax