Job Opportunity

  • David Henderson
    Message 1 of 86 , Feb 13, 2013

      Senior Services is looking for a Facility Manager for the Northshore Senior Center in Bothell.  This is a full-time position with great benefits.  For complete details, please click on the link below:

      Facility Manager

      It is important that applicants submit all three required documents (Senior Services application, cover letter and resume).  Only complete application materials will be reviewed.

      David Henderson

      Senior Services Human Resources Department

      2208 2nd Ave., Suite 100, Seattle, WA  98121

      206-727-6240

      206-309-7432 - confidential fax

      www.seniorservices.org, davidh@...

    • Karen Beisner
      Message 86 of 86 , Mar 12, 2015

        Below is a link to a job announcement for a Program Manager position for our Enhance program.   This is a full-time position, and will include our full benefit package.

        It is important that the instructions contained in the How To Apply section are followed, as only complete packets will be reviewed.  This position is open until filled.

        Program Manager - Enhance

        Please feel free to share with your networks!

        Regards,

        Karen L. Beisner, SPHR, SHRM-SCP

        Director, Human Resources

        Senior Services

            Promoting the well-being of older adults

        2208 - 2nd Avenue

        Seattle,  WA   98121-2055

        (206) 727-6204

        (206) 309-7432 confidential fax

        www.seniorservices.org

        karenb@...

                 https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCpnO6Ss_QcY3_-b0wWA6b3r-1xjP8fCLsH_lbIyOGwK_Bwbq1Gw

          Sloan Winner-2013-JPG

        At Senior Services we embrace the belief that cultural, social and other differences should be respected and celebrated. We are building a team of staff, board members and volunteers with extraordinary cultural competence and providing that team with tools to positively address institutionalized racism. All members of our team are responsible for providing and supporting a culturally competent work environment that will enrich our interactions with each other and our products and services. This provides the foundation for empowering our customers (primarily those who are aging and giving care to others) so their needs are justly represented and their desires amply fulfilled.