Development Director position available at Rotary First Harvest

  • bobanickdb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      RFH connects farmers, truckers, food banks and volunteers for hunger relief in Washington State. Our core work is to gather truckload‐sized donations of produce from growers, packing houses and others, then arrange for trucking to deliver that produce to food bank distribution
      warehouses.

      RFH also develops new models to strengthen and enhance existing hunger relief efforts of local food banks through our Harvest Against Hunger and HAH Area Summit programs.

      The Development Director is the lead staff person for organizational fundraising and community outreach. Primary duties include individual donor programs, grant‐writing, corporate and foundation relations as well as event planning and implementation.

      The position is 3/4 time with flexible hours. For additional information:
      http://firstharvest.org/about-rfh/jobs-available