Re: Online platform for Policies and Procedures?

  • MariaM
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011
      Microsoft has an online intranet program that allows what I think you're looking for.

      You place inforamtion into a folder, staff gets a password and can view or download the inforamtion.

      I used it 7 years ago for client work before I hid all the documents in a password protected area of my own website. I think it was part of Microsoft Live, but look around for it.

      Upwards and onwards,

      Maria Marsala

      Business Strategist, Coach, Speaker,
      Author, and former Wall Street Trader