RE: [NonProfitNetworking] PT Job Opportunity

  • Michael Fewel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2011
      Dear Karen:

      In this position announcement the closing date has passed.  Has the closing date been extended?

      Thank you.

      Michael Fewel
      cell: 206-228-0600
      mmfewel@...

      From: karenb@...
      Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:10:06 -0700
      Subject: [NonProfitNetworking] PT Job Opportunity

      This is a link to a job announcement for a Workshop Coordinator for our Project Enhance program.  It is a part-time position (16 hrs/wk), and does not qualify for benefits.  However, flexible scheduling is available.

      Please feel free to share with anyone who may be interested.

      Regards,

      Karen L. Beisner, SPHR

      Director, Human Resources

      Senior Services

          Promoting the well-being of older adults

      2208 - 2nd Avenue

      Seattle,  WA   98121-2055

      (206) 727-6204

      (206) 309-7432 confidential fax

      www.seniorservices.org

      karenb@...

      Alfred P. Sloand Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexability Logo                   nwjobs_peoplespicks10_finalist

      At Senior Services we embrace the belief that cultural, social, and other differences should be respected and celebrated. We are building a team of staff and volunteers with extraordinary cultural competence and also providing that team with tools to positively address institutionalized racism. All our employees and volunteers are responsible for providing and supporting a culturally competent work environment that will enrich our interactions with each other and our products and services. This provides the foundation for empowering our customers (primarily those who are aging and giving care to others) so their needs are justly represented and their desires amply fulfilled.