Re: Need workshop space for Friday night and weekend

  • mf501c
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011

      Hi Roger,

      Sorry for not replying sooner. Have you tried the Washington State Nonprofit Venues Map? It lists discounted meeting rooms, event sites, and retreat locations for nonprofits. Here's a link...and one to bookmark!

      http://501commons.org/resources/venues

      The Venues Map is just one of the many features of the Statewide Nonprofit Resource Directory at http://501commons.org/directory. Feel free to visit the Directory or contact  us for other nonprofit resources as well as referrals to approved service providers.

      Matt

      Matt Fikejs, Information & Referral Program Manager

      501 Commons (formerly Executive Service Corps of Washington)

      A resource for nonprofits. A partner for philanthropy.

      501commons.org

      206-682-6704

      Search the Directory for consultants and other service providers who specialize in nonprofits. Plus, find tools, best practices, weblinks, our venues map, and more.

      Also, stay current with 501 Commons. Follow us on Twitter.