12451Seeking Fundraising Chairperson's "Description"

  • _Maria Marsala_
    Dec 16, 2013

      A Seattle nonprofit I’m helping does not currently have a specific person on the board who does Fundraising; they need to find the person in 2014.

      I wondered if you have description for that position (that we can start with) or if you know of resources for what I’m looking for to share.

      Thanks in advance.

      Upwards and onwards,

      Maria Marsala

      Financial Advisors' Accountability Coach, Speaker, and former Wall Street Trader

      EYB_logo_final_Print-CMYK-Sm

      Transforming successful practices into superb financial  firms.

      big results.

      Tele: 360-271-8418    Office

      Website: www.elevatingyourbusiness.com/

      Elevating Your Business

      19906 Hamilton CT NE Suite A

      Poulsbo, WA 98370-8757

      Request a speaker: www.ActNowSeminars.com

      NOTE:  The information contained in this electronic message, plus any attachments, may be confidential and private.  It is intended only for the recipient named.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and permanently delete it and any attachments from your system.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic