12438New Online Store for Nonprofits

  • Susan Marks
    Dec 5, 2013
      InterConnection, a Seattle nonprofit, recently launched an online store for nonprofits in need of discounted computer hardware; see www.interconnection.org/store    If your organization has a 'use it or lose it' budget for 2013, I encourage you to visit the store to pick up some laptops or desktops.  We also have LCD Projectors starting at $100.

      All PCs are shipped with Windows 7 Professional & Office 2010 pre-installed, are covered by a 1-year warranty and are tested for quality using a six-stage process.

      InterConnection is a Seattle based nonprofit that responsibly recycles and refurbishes computers.   We provide high quality, affordable technology solutions to US based nonprofits and undeserved communities worldwide.  Nonprofits that purchase from the InterConnection Online Store do more than just reduce their own technology costs; they also reduce their environmental impact.

      Susan Marks | Head of Sales & Strategic Partnerships
      Direct: 206.713.6978   Office: 206.633.1517, ext. 117