12435Re: [Nonprofit Networking Group] websites for posting non-profit positions

  • Sharon Afforde
    Dec 5, 2013
      you can always send openings to me - safforde@...

      I work at WorkSource Seattle King County and we have a job blog that we use to get informtion in front of job seekers asap - its been fairly effective - esp because its slightly under the radar.
      And we are free.
      and you can always post jobs on the www.gotoworksource.com site.

      Happy hunting!
      Sharon

      On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Angelique Moser <amoser@...> wrote:

      Hello--
      Looking for input on well-visited websites to post non-profit positions in addition to Idealist.org, craigslist, Bridgspan Group, Chronicle of Philanthropy.
      Thank you!
      --
      Angelique Moser, Grant Writer
      Valley Cities Counseling (Valley Cities)

      "Strengthening communities through the delivery of holistic, integrated behavioral health services that promote hope, recovery and improved quality of life."

      VALLEY|CITIES' SHARED VALUES | Kindness | Respect | Caring | Helpful | Integrity | Teamwork

      --
      Sharon
      425.750.9536

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic