12435Re: [Nonprofit Networking Group] websites for posting non-profit positions

  • Sharon Afforde
    Dec 5, 2013
      you can always send openings to me - safforde@...
      I work at WorkSource Seattle King County and we have a job blog that we use to get informtion in front of job seekers asap - its been fairly effective - esp because its slightly under the radar.
      And we are free.
      and you can always post jobs on the www.gotoworksource.com site.
      Happy hunting!

      On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Angelique Moser <amoser@...> wrote:

      Looking for input on well-visited websites to post non-profit positions in addition to Idealist.org, craigslist, Bridgspan Group, Chronicle of Philanthropy.
      Thank you!
      Angelique Moser, Grant Writer
      Valley Cities Counseling (Valley Cities)
      325 W Gowe Street
      Kent, WA 98032

      "Strengthening communities through the delivery of holistic, integrated behavioral health services that promote hope, recovery and improved quality of life."

      VALLEY|CITIES' SHARED VALUES | Kindness | Respect | Caring | Helpful | Integrity | Teamwork

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic