12434Job Opportunity - Health & Wellness Coordinator - Temporary Position

  • Mariela Rodriguez
    Dec 5, 2013

      Senior Services is looking for a Health & Wellness Coordinator for the Enhance Program.  This is a Temporary position located in our Downtown/Belltown Lillian Rice Building.  This position does not qualify for benefits.  For complete details, please click on the link below:

      Health & Wellness Coordinator

      It is important that applicants submit a cover letter and resume along with the Senior Services application. Current staff interested in applying need to submit only a cover letter and updated resume. Only complete packets will be considered.

      Thank you!

      Mariela J. Rodriguez

      Senior Services Human Resources Department

      2208 2nd Ave., Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98121

      (206)-727-6240

      (206)-309-7432 Confidential Fax

      www.seniorservices.org

      marielar@...

      Sloan Winner-2013-JPG

      At Senior Services we embrace the belief that cultural, social and other differences should be respected and celebrated. We are building a team of staff, board members and volunteers with extraordinary cultural competence and providing that team with tools to positively address institutionalized racism. All members of our team are responsible for providing and supporting a culturally competent work environment that will enrich our interactions with each other and our products and services. This provides the foundation for empowering our customers (primarily those who are aging and giving care to others) so their needs are justly represented and their desires amply fulfilled.