Big Up 2 All VA artists n Underground Hip Hop Fans as well -

  • grillpeace2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      BreadWinnaz comin thru wit da BreadTruck - Droppin off a few
      deliveries -

      -- "Growin Pains" - for the grown folk who remember when . . .

      -- "fresh out the shop" for the truck riders wit da flyest kitz

      --"babyphat" all about the lovely ladies who stay on the grind, rain
      or shine!

      -- "walkin thru the valley" for the backpackaz - the million dollar
      backpackaz - the old school, classic emceeizm ya dig!

      -- "call it quits" for the ladies - but this one tellin yall to eaze
      up on ya man - or the relationship is DONE!

      -- check my swagga - "yea we on that BAbulltish" - just strait braggin
      - but u gotta love it!

      ------------n these r just the highlights - the whole cd is available 2.

      ************ http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnaz ************ come
      thru, take a ride on the breadtruck and leave comments

      We are always lookin to collaborate and network - so holla bout that too!

      drop us a line, so we can also check out your music.

      We can only get there TOGETHER so lets do this!

      HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BREADWINNAZ