FFC 3rd Anniversary...

  • Danielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      COMING UP! June 8-10th, 2007.....

      Faith and Family Church 3rd Church Anniversary. You don't want to
      miss it.

      On Friday, our YOUTH and YOUNG ADULTS will be representing as they
      share their gifts through acting, stepping, drama, dancing and get
      ready for the ULTIMATE KRUMP DANCE BATTLE!!! And yes there is a
      GREAT prize in store for the ULTIMATE KRUPMER!!! On the lighter side
      of things, our young adults will be having a TALK SHOW called HOLLA
      BACK!!!! Featuring our very own Bishop, Bishop Crute. So, you don't
      want to miss Tea, Cake, and Conversation with Bishop Crute.

      On Saturday, the FINE ARTS will take the ARTS to a whole new level.
      Be prepared to laugh your socks off at the skit put on by our very
      own Drama Ministry. If you thought MADEA is funny, you ain't met
      SUPER SPIRITUAL and her CREW yet. Get ready to get your dance on as
      the MIMES bring back an oldie but GOODY old school style. The J-
      SQUAD will be krumping and AGLOW will showcase how the older ladies
      get their dance on as well. Let's not forget our awesome SOUL
      SURVIVORS.

      On Sunday, our very own Bishop Crute will be ministering along with a
      50 voice CHORALE who has been rehearsing diligently for these
      services. You don't want to miss it. There's also so other great
      artists slated for Sunday's services. But I'm not going to let the
      cat out the bag just yet...

      And I heard that NOMEGA just may make a speical appearance during the
      HOLLA BACK session as well...HMMM...

      So, you don't want to miss FAITH AND FAMILY's 3RD ANNIVERSARY
      Celebration.

      Faith and Family Church
      7900 Walmsley Blvd.
      Richmond, VA 23224

      NEW WEBSITE: www.faithandfamilychurch.org

      NOTE: Flyer can be found under the FILE section of this website as
      well...