Severson, Graf, Langholz and Kahle.

  • iaharmsen@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2001
      Surnames I am researching in Nobles County include: Severson, Graf,
      Langholz and Kahle.
      Herman & Anna Severson, Agnes Graf, William & Mabel Langholz and Emil
      & Amelia Kahle.
      Any information on their families, would be appreciated.
      Thank you

      Dennis Harmsen
      Iowa City, IA
    • demuth@frontiernet.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2001
        --- In NoblesCountyMN@y..., iaharmsen@y... wrote:
        > Surnames I am researching in Nobles County include: Severson, Graf,
        > Langholz and Kahle.

        We have the following obituaries in our files if you are interested:

        Surname First Name Page Notes
        Kahle Amelia K. Harder Mrs. Emil 1907-1988 Gen/file
        Langholz Mabel Jessie Severson Mrs. William 1903-1988
        Langholz William 1896-1991 Gen/file

        Pat
        Volunteer
        Nobles County Gen. Group
      • Dennis Harmsen
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
          Pat,

          Thanks for the reply. I have received copies for
          those listed, thanks.

          Dennis

          > We have the following obituaries in our files if you
          > are interested:
          >
          > Surname First Name Page Notes
          > Kahle Amelia K. Harder Mrs. Emil 1907-1988 Gen/file
          > Langholz Mabel Jessie Severson Mrs. Wm 1903-1988
          > Langholz William 1896-1991 Gen/file

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/
        • Roxann L Polzine
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2001
            Dennis,
            This is Roxann Polzine with the Nobles County Historical Society. I may know
            of a relative to the family's which you are searching. She would like to
            know how you are related to Herman and Agnes before I give her name out. I
            will do some more searching but Agnes was born October 7, 1899 and died
            April 15, 1985 the funeral was on April 18th. I will go look for obit in
            Paper files but will try and get copy from this person.
            Roxann
            nchs@...