Database Update

  • demuth@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2001
      Muriel KARSCHNIK just finished indexing the book "Service Record
      World War I and II Nobles County, Minnesota". This book has
      pictures and family information about the veterans. Muriel's index
      contained 5655 people from Nobles County. This brings our database
      up to 62500 people. Because of the size of index that Muriel made for
      "Service Record World War I and II Nobles County, Minnesota" and the
      limited space we have on our forum page we will not be posting this
      index to the web page. If you would like this source check for a
      surname drop us am email or stop by the library and search our
      database on the computer. We also have an obituary database that
      contains 11300 people.

      Yet to be added to our database and develop indexes for the following
      books:

      Ø Dundee Minnesota 1898-1998
      Ø Nobles County in the War with Spain
      Ø Our Town, Lismore 1900-2000
      Ø Reading Minnesota 1899-1999
      Ø Rushmore Centennial 1878-1978
      Ø Service Record World War II, Adrian Minnesota

      Working on and still need help with:

      Ø History of Nobles County, Rose (Pat & Shirley Karle, Peggy
      Metz add on-line as worked on)
      Ø Wilmont Minnesota 1899-1999 Celebrating 100 Years (Shelley
      Sweeney)
      Ø Adrian Centennial 1876-1976 (Melody)
      Ø In The World War 1917 1918 1919, Nobles County Minnesota (Don
      Hinz)
      Ø Nobles County Birth Index (Pat)
      Ø Nobles County Death Index (Pat)
      Ø Nobles County Marriage Index (Elaine Parker)

      All done, Indexing and in database.

      Ø Obituary and clipping files (12000 items)
      Ø Nobles Co. History, Goff
      Ø 1860 Nobles Co. Census
      Ø 1870 Nobles Co. Census
      Ø 1888 Plat
      Ø 1916 Worthington City Directory
      Ø All the cemeteries in Nobles County
      Ø Correspondence from the NCGG
      Ø Lismore 1900-1975
      Ø Members Ancestor Charts
      Ø Episcopal Church Records
      Ø Family Group Sheet Files
      Ø NCGG Family History File
      Ø Illustrated Album of Biography Southwestern Minnesota, 1889
      Ø In Memory of Robert & Elizabeth Dirks
      Ø Lismore 1900-1975
      Ø Memorial Record Of Southwestern Minnesota, 1897 (index)
      Ø Members Ancestor Charts
      Ø NCGG Scrapbooks
      Ø Round Lake Centennial book
      Ø The Church of Saint Kilian
      Ø The Knotts & Hartmanns from Schonhengst
      Ø Service Record World War I and II Nobles County, Minnesota

      All done, Indexing and in database and on-line on our form.

      Ø Wilmont 1899-1974, Diamond Jubilee
    • Pat Demuth
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2001
        Muriel -
        I will bring them along, Thanks
        Pat

        I will index the reading mn 1899 - 1999 book, just be sure to bring it and a
        computer disk along to the next genealogy meeting in March
        Muriel
        demuth@...
        >To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [NoblesCountyMN] Database Update
        >Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:10:20 -0000
        >
        >Yet to be added to our database and develop indexes for the following
        >books:
        >
        >Ø Dundee Minnesota 1898-1998
        >Ø Nobles County in the War with Spain
        >Ø Our Town, Lismore 1900-2000
        >Ø Reading Minnesota 1899-1999
        >Ø Rushmore Centennial 1878-1978
        >Ø Service Record World War II, Adrian Minnesota
        >
        >Working on and still need help with:
        >
        >Ø History of Nobles County, Rose (Pat & Shirley Karle, Peggy
        >Metz add on-line as worked on)
        >Ø Wilmont Minnesota 1899-1999 Celebrating 100 Years (Shelley
        >Sweeney)
        >Ø Adrian Centennial 1876-1976 (Melody)
        >Ø In The World War 1917 1918 1919, Nobles County Minnesota (Don
        >Hinz)
        >Ø Nobles County Birth Index (Pat)
        >Ø Nobles County Death Index (Pat)
        >Ø Nobles County Marriage Index (Elaine Parker)
        >
        >All done, Indexing and in database.
        >
        >Ø Obituary and clipping files (12000 items)
        >Ø Nobles Co. History, Goff
        >Ø 1860 Nobles Co. Census
        >Ø 1870 Nobles Co. Census
        >Ø 1888 Plat
        >Ø 1916 Worthington City Directory
        >Ø All the cemeteries in Nobles County
        >Ø Correspondence from the NCGG
        >Ø Lismore 1900-1975
        >Ø Members Ancestor Charts
        >Ø Episcopal Church Records
        >Ø Family Group Sheet Files
        >Ø NCGG Family History File
        >Ø Illustrated Album of Biography Southwestern Minnesota, 1889
        >Ø In Memory of Robert & Elizabeth Dirks
        >Ø Lismore 1900-1975
        >Ø Memorial Record Of Southwestern Minnesota, 1897 (index)
        >Ø Members Ancestor Charts
        >Ø NCGG Scrapbooks
        >Ø Round Lake Centennial book
        >Ø The Church of Saint Kilian
        >Ø The Knotts & Hartmanns from Schonhengst
        >Ø Service Record World War I and II Nobles County, Minnesota
        >
        >All done, Indexing and in database and on-line on our form.
        >
        >Ø Wilmont 1899-1974, Diamond Jubilee

      • Muriel Karschnik
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20, 2001