RE: [NoblesCountyMN] genealogy

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2001
      Hi -
      I did not look at the death date of your John (1919), maybe a grand father
      to this John? I will still check to obit. if you would like me to.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16, 2001
        Hi -
        I checked the obituary and it looks like it does not help much. I
        would say that John Gribben who died on 18 Jan 1919 is not buried in
        Nobles County or he would have been in our cemetery records. You may
        want to write to the Benson Funeral Home, 1325 4th Ave., Worthington,
        MN 56187 and ask they where he is interned.

        10 Dec 1996 Worthington Daily Globe
        Monica Gribben, 32, of Grand Junction, formerly Worthington, died
        Friday, Dec. 6, 1996.
        Born March 25, 1964, she was the daughter of Don and Francine
        Anderson. She married John Gribben Aug 29, 1992.
        Surviving are her husband; parents, North St. Paul; one brother Fred
        (Louanne) Anderson, Sioux City, Iowa; and three sisters Virginia
        (Robert) Buysse, Chapel Hill, NC, Amy (George) Zortman, North St.
        Paul, and Liz (Ken) Clark, Worthington.
        The service was at St. John's Church, Denver, Colo.
        A memorial service will be 11 a.m. Dec 6 at St. Peter Claver Church,
        375 N. Oxford St., St. Paul.

        Pat Demuth