genealogy

  • cgri382045@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2001
      I am looking for John Gribben who died in Worthington MN, Nobles County, 18
      Jan. 1919 attending undertaker: J. Benson. Would like to find where he was
      buried.
      Does anyone know how to get that information? Also a Joseph Gribben.

      Thank You
      cgri382045@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2001
        Hi-
        I checked the NCGG database, which includes records for all the cemeteries
        in Nobles County and did not find any Gribben's listed. There is the
        following entry in our obituary database. Maybe her obituary will list were
        she and her husband were interned. I will get back on this or maybe Roxann
        can check?

        Gribben Monica Anderson (Mrs. John) 1964-1996 Gen/file

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2001
          Hi -
          I did not look at the death date of your John (1919), maybe a grand father
          to this John? I will still check to obit. if you would like me to.

        • demuth@frontiernet.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 2001
            Hi -
            I checked the obituary and it looks like it does not help much. I
            would say that John Gribben who died on 18 Jan 1919 is not buried in
            Nobles County or he would have been in our cemetery records. You may
            want to write to the Benson Funeral Home, 1325 4th Ave., Worthington,
            MN 56187 and ask they where he is interned.

            10 Dec 1996 Worthington Daily Globe
            Monica Gribben, 32, of Grand Junction, formerly Worthington, died
            Friday, Dec. 6, 1996.
            Born March 25, 1964, she was the daughter of Don and Francine
            Anderson. She married John Gribben Aug 29, 1992.
            Surviving are her husband; parents, North St. Paul; one brother Fred
            (Louanne) Anderson, Sioux City, Iowa; and three sisters Virginia
            (Robert) Buysse, Chapel Hill, NC, Amy (George) Zortman, North St.
            Paul, and Liz (Ken) Clark, Worthington.
            The service was at St. John's Church, Denver, Colo.
            A memorial service will be 11 a.m. Dec 6 at St. Peter Claver Church,
            375 N. Oxford St., St. Paul.

            Pat Demuth