Part of the M's from the History of Nobles Co. in Database

  • demuth@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2001
      Hi All-
      Another part of the Index to the "History of Nobles County"
      Minnesota, 1907 by A. P. Rose has been added to the Nobles County
      Groups page. This part of the index is the start of M's to Maxwell,
      311 records. It can be found at URL:
      method=reportRows&tbl=10&sortBy=1&sortDir=down&start_at=0&query=
      Thank you Shirley KARLE for all the work on this index.

      I am not sure this URL will work. The website we have been using,
      Egroups, merged with Yahoo. The new URL for the site is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NoblesCountyMN . All the old URL are
      still suppose to work.

      Thank you to those members who turned out at the City Council meeting
      last Monday. We got our wish to include the Central School in the
      study, now if only we can get the historical society to push for
      Central to be turned into a community building that includes the
      museum and reference library for Nobles County History and Genealogy.
      Pat
    • demuth@frontiernet.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15 4:40 AM
        Another part of the Index to the "History of Nobles County"
        Minnesota, 1907 by A. P. Rose has been added to the Nobles County
        Groups page. This part of the index is the Q's and R's 603 records.
        It can be found at URL:

        Thank you Shirley KARLE for all the work on this index, your a Gem.