REEMTSMA and RUST families

  • Pat Demuth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2001
      We welcome Lynn Reemtsma as a new member of the Nobles County
      Genealogical Group. We hope our group can be of assistance to you in
      your search for your ancestors. If any of the present members
      recognize a surname and can assist Lynn in their search, please write
      to her. Again WELCOME:

      Lynn REEMTSMA, 15245 – 74th Ave. N., Maple Grove, MN 55311, Email:
      reemtsma@... Researching: REEMTSMA and RUST