book index

  • Muriel Karschnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2001
      Pat;
      Did you receive my email about that book I am indexing? If you don't call me
      or email me on it I will finish it up with the / in the page #s I need to
      make some copies out of the book so maynot have that done before next
      meeting.
      Muriel
    • Pat Demuth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2001
        Hi -
        Sorry I did not get back to you right away. I am not sure what happened but
        I think I can fix it with a format change so just finnish useing the /. I
        should be able to clean it up with little or no work.