Re: Mission Baptist Church

  • Pat Demuth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2001
      --- In NoblesCountyMN@egroups.com, reemtsma@u... wrote:
      > I am looking for information regarding the formation of this
      church.
      > What date was it established? Who were the charter members? It is
      > still in existance (maybe under another name)? Is there a printed
      > history?
      > Thanks,
      > Lynn Reemtsma
      >
      > reemtsma@u...Hi Lynn –

      Welcome to our form. I found a little information on the Mission
      Church for you. There is a clipping in the file section of our
      eGroups site. The file is a jpeg (picture)file that has a short
      history of the church and a list of the charter members. I also
      posted a photo of the actual building, which is still there and used
      as apts.

      I am still working on getting the information on the REEMTSMA and
      RUST families. You requested.

      Pat