Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Re: Robert Weaver Adkins in Worthington Cemetary

  • damian rippberger
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013

      Michael, just saw the headstone photo of Robert Adkins on find a grave. Great photo, Thank you Patrick Demuth. Michael, you can probably have F.A.G transfer the memorial to you so you can maintaine  it.

      Damian Rippberger

      On Mar 6, 2013 8:50 PM, "Michael" <mmdallastexas@...> wrote:

      Pat...

      Thanks a ton! I think that's the only Adkins in the cemetery.
      Hoping for warmer weather for u on your trek!

      You can also email the full size to me at: mmdallastexas@...

      Much regards

      Mike