Re: Robert Weaver Adkins in Worthington Cemetary

  • PatD
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2013
      That information came from the Nobles County Gen Soc. who walked the cemetery. We did not take photographs at that time, 1990's. I will get out and take a photo for you asap. I will post it to this site and/or our face book page.
      Pat

      --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mmdallastexas@...> wrote:

      > Thanks. We've been there. Unfortunately 'steamer' who added the info died. There is also an outstanding photo request that my sister did a few years ago. So I cannot do another.
      >
      > So I just thought I'd try another avenue.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Mike
      >
      > --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, Lorri Hill <larooh@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I found this on FIND A GRAVE, but there is no picture. You can go to their site & request one.Find a grave: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=adkins&GSiman=1&GScid=734288&GRid=64130078& Birth: 1871 Death: 1922Burial:
      > > Worthington Cemetery
      > > Worthington
      > > Nobles County
      > > Minnesota, USA
      > > Plot: Sec A Row 5
      > > Created by: steamerfan
      > > Record added: Jan 12, 2011
      > > Find A Grave Memorial# 64130078
      > > To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: mmdallastexas@
      > > Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:25:21 +0000
      > > Subject: [NoblesCountyMN] Robert Weaver Adkins in Worthington Cemetary

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2013
        Pat...

        Thanks a ton! I think that's the only Adkins in the cemetery.
        Hoping for warmer weather for u on your trek!

        You can also email the full size to me at: mmdallastexas@...

        Much regards

        Mike

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
          Thanks sooo much to Patrick for taking the time to take some great photos of my G-Grandfathers grave in Worthington Cemetery!

          Got all misty eyed! :-)

          Loaded into a gallery to share with family members

          http://www.michaeladkinsphotography.com/M-M-Photos/2013/Robert-Weaver-Adkins/28327074_mR3P9w#!i=2397853661&k=VHckdhx

          What a great group u have here to help out a total stranger!

          My dad, Ace Clayton Adkins Jr (and I believe his father), was born in Mn. But I and my sisters were all born in the Chicago area and grew up there.

          Thanks again & much regards

          Mike Adkins (in Fairview, Texas)

          --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, "PatD" <demuth@...> wrote:

          > That information came from the Nobles County Gen Soc. who walked the cemetery. We did not take photographs at that time, 1990's. I will get out and take a photo for you asap. I will post it to this site and/or our face book page.
          > Pat
          >
          > --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mmdallastexas@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thanks. We've been there. Unfortunately 'steamer' who added the info died. There is also an outstanding photo request that my sister did a few years ago. So I cannot do another.
          > >
          > > So I just thought I'd try another avenue.
          > >
          > > Regards
          > >
          > > Mike
          > >
          > > --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, Lorri Hill <larooh@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I found this on FIND A GRAVE, but there is no picture. You can go to their site & request one.Find a grave: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=adkins&GSiman=1&GScid=734288&GRid=64130078& Birth: 1871 Death: 1922Burial:
          > > > Worthington Cemetery
          > > > Worthington
          > > > Nobles County
          > > > Minnesota, USA
          > > > Plot: Sec A Row 5
          > > > Created by: steamerfan
          > > > Record added: Jan 12, 2011
          > > > Find A Grave Memorial# 64130078
          > > > To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
          > > > From: mmdallastexas@
          > > > Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:25:21 +0000
          > > > Subject: [NoblesCountyMN] Robert Weaver Adkins in Worthington Cemetary

        • damian rippberger
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013

            Michael, just saw the headstone photo of Robert Adkins on find a grave. Great photo, Thank you Patrick Demuth. Michael, you can probably have F.A.G transfer the memorial to you so you can maintaine  it.

            Damian Rippberger