Re: Robert Weaver Adkins in Worthington Cemetary

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6 6:42 AM
      Thanks. We've been there. Unfortunately 'steamer' who added the info died. There is also an outstanding photo request that my sister did a few years ago. So I cannot do another.

      So I just thought I'd try another avenue.

      Regards

      Mike

      --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, Lorri Hill <larooh@...> wrote:

      > I found this on FIND A GRAVE, but there is no picture. You can go to their site & request one.Find a grave: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=adkins&GSiman=1&GScid=734288&GRid=64130078& Birth: 1871 Death: 1922Burial:
      > Worthington Cemetery
      > Worthington
      > Nobles County
      > Minnesota, USA
      > Plot: Sec A Row 5
      > Created by: steamerfan
      > Record added: Jan 12, 2011
      > Find A Grave Memorial# 64130078
      > To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
      > From: mmdallastexas@...
      > Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:25:21 +0000
      > Subject: [NoblesCountyMN] Robert Weaver Adkins in Worthington Cemetary
    • PatD
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6 2:30 PM
        That information came from the Nobles County Gen Soc. who walked the cemetery. We did not take photographs at that time, 1990's. I will get out and take a photo for you asap. I will post it to this site and/or our face book page.
        Pat

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6 3:04 PM
          Pat...

          Thanks a ton! I think that's the only Adkins in the cemetery.
          Hoping for warmer weather for u on your trek!

          You can also email the full size to me at: mmdallastexas@...

          Much regards

          Mike

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7 2:24 PM
            Thanks sooo much to Patrick for taking the time to take some great photos of my G-Grandfathers grave in Worthington Cemetery!

            Got all misty eyed! :-)

            Loaded into a gallery to share with family members

            http://www.michaeladkinsphotography.com/M-M-Photos/2013/Robert-Weaver-Adkins/28327074_mR3P9w#!i=2397853661&k=VHckdhx

            What a great group u have here to help out a total stranger!

            My dad, Ace Clayton Adkins Jr (and I believe his father), was born in Mn. But I and my sisters were all born in the Chicago area and grew up there.

            Thanks again & much regards

            Mike Adkins (in Fairview, Texas)

            --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, "PatD" <demuth@...> wrote:

            > That information came from the Nobles County Gen Soc. who walked the cemetery. We did not take photographs at that time, 1990's. I will get out and take a photo for you asap. I will post it to this site and/or our face book page.
            > Pat
            >
            > --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mmdallastexas@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Thanks. We've been there. Unfortunately 'steamer' who added the info died. There is also an outstanding photo request that my sister did a few years ago. So I cannot do another.
            > >
            > > So I just thought I'd try another avenue.
            > >
            > > Regards
            > >
            > > Mike
            > >
            > > --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, Lorri Hill <larooh@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I found this on FIND A GRAVE, but there is no picture. You can go to their site & request one.Find a grave: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=adkins&GSiman=1&GScid=734288&GRid=64130078& Birth: 1871 Death: 1922Burial:
            > > > Worthington Cemetery
            > > > Worthington
            > > > Nobles County
            > > > Minnesota, USA
            > > > Plot: Sec A Row 5
            > > > Created by: steamerfan
            > > > Record added: Jan 12, 2011
            > > > Find A Grave Memorial# 64130078
            > > > To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
            > > > From: mmdallastexas@
            > > > Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:25:21 +0000
            > > > Subject: [NoblesCountyMN] Robert Weaver Adkins in Worthington Cemetary

          • damian rippberger
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 7 3:03 PM

              Michael, just saw the headstone photo of Robert Adkins on find a grave. Great photo, Thank you Patrick Demuth. Michael, you can probably have F.A.G transfer the memorial to you so you can maintaine  it.

              Damian Rippberger