Brewster- Roderick J Beaton Hotel

  • Anne Marie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2012
      I am looking for a photograph of the Beaton Hotel in Brewster. I have heard of it's existance, although I am not sure where. I would appreciate any leads you can offer.
    • Nobles County Historical Society
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2012
        The Beatons were the Proprieters of the the Brewster Hotel until it closed in January of 1903.  The only picture I could find of the main part of Brewster was taken in 1918. The Hotel became a pool hall and bowling alley when it was purchased by George Nelson.

        Sorry!.

        Carolyn

        --
        Nobles County Historical Society