New e mail address

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2012
      HI  everyone
      Just to let you know I have a new email address as of now. We closed the account at the shop & so I discovered this morning that I have a different one. It is now carolpop@...
      No more frontiernet.net either. Must be trying something different.Have had the joepop one forever.
      To the people that are in the Class of 1958 . We are having our reunion on the weekend of June 14-15 , 2012 in Wgtn.
      Let the others in the class know & please let me know their email address if it has changed & let them know mine. Thanks everyone & enjoy the rest of the winter.   Carol Meinders Pospisil