Meeting this Saturday

  • Michael M
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2011
      I plan on coming over to Worthington this Saturday to do some looking up on microfilm. I was wondering what the meetings are like and if it would be worth going and if there are any fees? I just need a few pieces of information.

      Thanks

      Mike McHugh
    • Nobles County Historical Society
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2011
        There is no cost to come to the meeting.  We are a small group.  We have informal meetings and talk about anything relating to genealogy and research. we meet at 10:00 for about an hour.

        --
        Nobles County Historical Society