An Illustrated History of Nobles County - avail. free online

  • M. Alphonsine
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
      "An Illustrated History of Nobles County," by A. Rose, c1908, is available online at:

      Happy Genealogy Hunting!

    • Nobles County Historical Society
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2011
      • 1 Attachment
      • 1.6 MB
      I have articles on the death of L H (Lucious) Beckley and Mrs L H Beckley (Martha M Austin).  Both are buried in the Worthington Cemetery.

      Not sure they will turn out if not i will have to mail you copies.  Let me know.

      Carolyn

      On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Jerry <jerryjeffrey44@...> wrote:

      I am looking for help in finding obituaries for two family members who lived in Worthington. Lucius Beckley who died May 5 1929 and Martha M. Beckley who died March 21 1928. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I have the death certificates from the state but obits would be nice to see what information is there. Lucius and Martha were my wife's great-grandparents. I will be happy to pay for any costs involved. Thank-you very much.

      --
      Nobles County Historical Society