Wade, Mary Elizabeth

  • malphonsine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2010
      Mary Elizabeth Wade lived in Nobles county, Minnesota, circa 1895-1905.

      I have posted a photo in the photos section, in an attempt to identify a photo of Mary with an unidentified man, presumably from Nobles county. The photo was taken in Worthington, MN, circa 1905-1912+.

      If you can identify the person, that would be great.

      We do not have surnames to add, other than there is a possible connection with the WHITE family - but that is not an absolute.

      The man could be a friend, relative, neighbor, classmate, fiance . . . just cannot be sure.

      Thanks!

      contact me directly:

      malphonsine@...