Re: Grace Anderson Sell

  • PatD
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22 6:54 PM
      Frank -

      They have the death certificates on line at the Minnesota Historical Society's web site. I checked and found Grace listed. Looks like she died in Nobles County 1 Jul 1960. I clipped part of the web site and posted it to the photos section of the Yahoo Groups web site at:

      You can also find the Minnesota death cert. search on line at:

      http://people.mnhs.org/dci/Search.cfm

      Hope this helps.
      Pat