Grace Anderson Sell

  • Frank Sell
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2010
      Hello:

      I am trying to find out where Grace Anderson Sell is buried in Nobles County and the location and date of her death. I know she lived in Sun City Arizona and Palm Desert California in the late 50's and early 60's. I was told she passed away in 1961 in Sun City but have not been able to verify this information.

      Thank You

      Frank Sell Jr.
    • Nobles County Historical Society
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2010
        Frank -

        From the Adrian City Cemetery:

        Frank J. Sell 1893-1952

        Grace Sell Anderson, 1889-1960
        Louis L. Anderson, 1882-1967

        Pat
        NCHS Volunteer

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22, 2010
          Pat:

          Thank you for the information. But do you know the exact date Grace passed away and the State where she died.

          Thanks,

          Frank Sell Jr.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22, 2010
            Frank -

            They have the death certificates on line at the Minnesota Historical Society's web site. I checked and found Grace listed. Looks like she died in Nobles County 1 Jul 1960. I clipped part of the web site and posted it to the photos section of the Yahoo Groups web site at:

            You can also find the Minnesota death cert. search on line at:

            http://people.mnhs.org/dci/Search.cfm

            Hope this helps.
            Pat