Re: [NoblesCountyMN] German Lutheran Church near Ellsworth

  • inzy
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2010
      HI
      I just got my computer back and my grandparents lived in Hardwick ...... back in 1962 when my grandmother died we went to a little lutheran church east of hardwick which would of been in that vicinity but I have gone down that road many times and have never found that church she was not buried there and don't know if there was a graveyard there but the church as far as I can tell was and is gone if that is the one you mean?
      Jan