NCGG Meeting

  • Pat Demuth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2001
      The Nobles County Genealogical Group will meet on Saturday Jan. 6,
      2001 Usual 10:00 AM, Library Basement!!

      Another installment of the index to in the 1908 "History Of Nobles
      County" by A.P. Rose has been added to the database on our Egroups
      site.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/NoblesCountyMN
    • demuth@frontiernet.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
        The Nobles County Genealogical Group will meet on Saturday Apr. 7,
        2001,10:00 AM, Library Basement!!
      • demuth@frontiernet.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2001
          The Nobles County Genealogical Group will meet on Saturday Dec. 1,
          2001,10:00 AM, Library Basement!!

          That is this Saturday, Don were is my email?